Re: Adobe 4.0 question Rosemary Ruff 06 Apr 2000 10:50 EST

For those of you who want to complete forms and save them (with the data
which you have inserted) but have no need to create forms or pdf documents,
Adobe has a new piece of software called Business Tools.  It also has some
other very nice features like document markup, electronic signature, and
web page capture.  Also, unlike Reader, it will let you submit form data
and email documents via a submit button on the document.  It is less
expensive than the full Acrobat 4.x package.  I don't know the exact cost
of the educational package.

More information is available
at:  http://www.adobe.com/products/acrbustools/main.html .

Rosemary