Re: ERA & last-minute proposals Adcock, Constance 27 Mar 2000 16:19 EST

Kathleen,

When I try to access your website, I get a message that it is "forbidden" so
I can't get to it.  Can you send it as an attachment?  Thanks,

Constance N. Adcock
Manager, Research Services
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
332 North Lauderdale Street, ALSAC Tower C7026
Memphis, TN   38105-2794

Telephone:  (901)495-4473
FAX:            (901)527-8054
Email address:  xxxxxx@stjude.org
<mailto:xxxxxx@stjude.org>

 -----Original Message-----
 From:   Kathleen Harris [mailto:xxxxxx@TTACS.TTU.EDU]
 Sent:   Monday, March 27, 2000 3:04 PM
 To:     xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
 Subject:        Re: ERA & last-minute proposals

 Yes. We require that the complete proposal be made available
to us 24 hours before the agency deadline. The complete policy is available
on our web site www.ors.ttu.edu/pages/ors_info/policy_mem.htm

 Kathleen Harris, Ed.D.
 Assistant Vice President for Research and
 Director of Research Services
 Office of Research Services
 203 Holden Hall
 Texas Tech University