Re: Is FastLane Down? We get an extension on the Biocomplexity de adline Hawk, Pat 01 Mar 2000 18:38 EST

I'm tickled pink to report that I was just able to get into FastLane and
finish up on submitting for the Biocomplexity program (I tried submitting at
4:33 EST--what irony!!).

-----------------------------
Patricia A. Hawk
Sponsored Projects Administrator
University of Oregon
5219 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR  97403-5219
tel:  541/346-2504
fax: 541/346-5138
e-mail:  xxxxxx@orsa.uoregon.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerald N. Goldberger [mailto:xxxxxx@ACC.FAU.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2000 4:35 PM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: Re: Is FastLane Down? We get an extension on the Biocomplexity
deadline

Folks:

I just received the email below.

Also a voice mail message on Ted Elliott's line indicates the deadline will
be extended to a later date. We should call 1-800 437-7408 to find out when
the ISP server will be back up and call the BIO directorate for the new
deadline.

Cheers

Jerry Goldberger

See Below

Users connecting to FastLane (www.fastlane.nsf.gov
<http://www.fastlane.nsf.gov> ) from outside NSF started having trouble
reaching FastLane at 4:32 P.M. on March 1st.  Biocomplexity, Advanced
Computational Research, EPA/NSF and ROLE agreed that users with problems
submitting their proposals will have an appropriate and reasonable amount of

time to submit their proposals once connectivity is restored.  NSF is
working on the internet connection problems.  We do not have an estimate,
however, for when outside users will have access again to the FastLane
website.

--Craig

Craig Robinson, Ph.D.
FastLane Project Leader