[Fwd: Connection Issue] Terry Edwards 01 Mar 2000 18:19 EST
Hope you can post this to the listserv.

Thanks,
Terry G. Edwards
Connection Issue Longhi, Paula 01 Mar 2000 18:14 EST

Users connecting to FastLane (www.fastlane.nsf.gov) from outside NSF started
having trouble reaching FastLane at 4:32 P.M. on March 1st.  Biocomplexity,
Advanced Computational Research, EPA/NSF and ROLE agreed that users with
problems submitting their proposals will have an appropriate and reasonable
amount of time to submit their proposals once connectivity is restored.  NSF
is working on the internet connection problems.  We do not have an estimate,
however, for when outside users will have access again to the FastLane
website.

Please feel free to call the FastLane Status line at 1-800-437-7408 for an
update on these connectivity issues.

Thank You,

Paula Longhi
FastLane Help Desk