Re: Is FastLane Down? Can we get an extension on the Biocomplexi ty deadline? Farbman, Betty 01 Mar 2000 17:37 EST

It is a research administration nightmare.  I got one in right before it
went down.  The next one is in cyberlimbo.

Thanks for posting.  Glad we're not alone out here.

Has fastlane improved our lives?

Betty Farbman
Teachers College