Re: Is FastLane Down? Can we get an extension on the Biocomplexity deadline? LISA A. JUKKALA 01 Mar 2000 17:34 EST

I was successful in getting through to the FastLane office around 5:10.
FastLane is indeed down with no definite time of return.  I was told that
if the 5:00 biocomplexity deadline was missed, and in order for a proposal
to be accepted, PI's need to contact their program officer for an extension.

At 05:05 PM 3/1/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Two hours and counting.
>
>Julie
>
>Cindy O. Burroughs wrote:
>
>> Please help.  Anyone else experiencing difficulty?  I've called the
>> help desk, but no answer.
>>
>> Thanks.
>> __________________________
>> Cindy R. Burroughs
>> Assistant Director for Program Development
>> Division of Sponsored Programs
>> 621 Boyd Graduate Studies Research Center
>> Athens, GA  30602-7411
>> (706) 542-5972

Lisa Jukkala
Grants Administrator