Re: FastLane View/Edit/Submit Ruth Tallman 29 Feb 2000 11:15 EST

I'm tired of reacting.  Wouldn't it be loverly if NSF took advantage of
this discussion group to throw out ideas on changes such as this one.
I've suggested it, but I guess it just isn't a mode of operation that most
organizations would embrace.  Sure would make sense, though.  We might
provide some good ideas and they might save themselves the hassle of
responding to all the individual communications!

Ruth Tallman
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
Lehigh University
526 Brodhead Avenue
Bethlehem, PA  18015
Phone:   (610)758-3024