Re: FastLane View/Edit/Submit Tammy Custer Ordway 29 Feb 2000 10:00 EST

I know that SRO's at Cornell have complained about this.  They have to rely
on someone from the department contacting them to let them know - and the
department is assuming that the SRO is getting an email notification from NSF.