Re: Core Facilities Glenn Krell 24 Feb 2000 20:33 EST

Interesting discussion!  it reminds me that when I worked for a different
institution, their animal care facility management sometimes mused aloud
about why researchers weren't charged fees for using the campus library,
yet those researchers were charged for animal care and use.  Of course,
said researchers complained loudly to campus administration about those
high charges, meanwhile the library (which reported to the same authority
as the animal facility!) had a relatively satisfied clientele.  A sticky
wicket perhaps...  In any case, hope Jane finds the website & will share it!
-Glenn Krell
Grants Coordinator
UCB School of Public Health