Re: SUMMARY: FastLane PIN security Farnsworth, Franci 15 Feb 2000 15:56 EST

Yes, I did forward the summary to Carolyn Miller -- indicating that she
probably should look at the sponsored research culture as she makes plans to
convert from PINs to Passwords.  It seems that most SRO's have been
maintaining lists of faculty PINs and using those PINs to access proposals
as needed.

Franci