Re: FIPSE Farbman, Betty 15 Feb 2000 15:35 EST

Teachers College submitted two proposals with the 8% rate.  Both here and at
my prior (public) institution, we grapple with this each year, as do all the
other institutions who have responded.

My question is - Is there anyone out there who has had a FIPSE proposal
funded with a higher indirect cost rate than 8%???

Betty Farbman
Teachers College, Columbia University
xxxxxx@exchange.tc.columbia.edu