Re: FIPSE McCann, John 15 Feb 2000 14:47 EST

The Evergreen State College submitted two preliminary proposals to FIPSE
with indirect cost rates of 8%.  This is much lower than our regular
negotiated indirect cost rate (60% of salaries) with the federal government.

John McCann, Ph.D.
Academic Grants Manager
Office of the Adademic Vice President and Provost
The Evergreen State College
Olympia, WA 98505
Phone:  360-866-6000 ext. 6045
E-Mail:  xxxxxx@evergreen.edu