Re: NSF GOALI Certs Page Laurie Chamness 10 Feb 2000 11:41 EST

Yes, this is acceptable. A couple of months ago we submitted a proposal to NSF
which included separate signed certification pages from different collaborating
institutions.  NSF verified for me that this was acceptable.

Laurie

"Domenica G. Pappas" wrote:

> We have a PI who is submitting a GOALI proposal.  Since this is with industry
> partners, there are several signatures required on the certs page.  The PI has
> one page for each individual instead of having all the signatures on one page.
>
> Question:  Is this acceptable?  I don't think it is.  The PI states that it
> would be too difficult to pass around one certs page to get signed.
>
> Opinions please.
>
> Domenica
> Domenica G. Pappas                              Phone 312-567-3035
> Assistant Director                              Fax 312-567-6980
> Office of Sponsored Research            xxxxxx@iit.edu
> Illinois Institute of Technology
> 3300 S. Federal Street,  MB Rm 301
> Chicago, IL 60616-3793
>
> www.iit.edu/colleges/grad/sresearc.htm
>
> Please note my new email address.

Laurie P. Chamness                    Phone:  (843) 953-4973
Assistant Director                        Fax:  (843) 953-6577
Research & Grants Admin          E-mail:  xxxxxx@cofc.edu
College of Charleston
66 George Street
Charleston, SC  29424