Re: Fabricated Equipment Policy Jim Randolph 10 Feb 2000 08:20 EST

The University of Michigan has an MTDC-based F & A rate agreement and an
equipment fabrication policy statement.  For the latter, see:
http://www.research.umich.edu/research/proposals/equipment/equipment_fabric
ation.html

Jim Randolph

--On Wed, Feb 9, 2000 5:45 PM -0500 Nancy Stewart <xxxxxx@RESGS.UMASS.EDU>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     I've been asked to find out whether other institutions that  have
> indirect cost rate agreements on an MTDC basis  have fabricated
> equipment policies.   If you do, would you be willing to share a copy
> with us?
>
> Thanks
> Nancy
>
> --
> Nancy E. Stewart
> Fiscal Administrator
> Office of Grant and Contract Administration
> 408 Goodell Building
> University of Massachusetts
> Amherst, MA 01003
> (413) 545-0759