Re: NSF Collaborative Proposals Ruth Tallman 09 Feb 2000 15:54 EST

One institution takes the lead and submits the required number of copies of complete proposals for review (see "paper
submission", third paragraph page 15 of the GPG.).  BUT, before you do anything, call the program officer and ask them
what their preference is.  Always put "Collaborative Proposal" in the title.  We had one program office that wanted it
completely different from the FastLane instructions and the GPG instructions!

Have fun!