Re: FASTLANE Question Rabanal, Florence I 02 Feb 2000 11:15 EST

Eleanor et al.,
No.  Once the proposal has been submitted via FL, it cannot be altered (at
least at the current time).  There is a 60 minute grace period to allow SRO
folks to make administrative corrections, but this doesn't include budget
corrections.

Florence

-----Original Message-----
From: Eleanor Cicinsky [mailto:xxxxxx@THUNDER.OCIS.TEMPLE.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2000 8:55 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: FASTLANE Question

Regarding the comment made by Florence Rabanal at NSF - paragraph 2 -
"since NSF doesn't consider the proposal "officially" submitted until
the signed coversheet is in hand, the program staff are likely anxious
to get their hands on it."

Does this mean that if I find an error in the budget pages, I still have
the opportunity to correct the error before the signed coversheet is in
hand?

Eleanor Cicinsky
Temple University