Re: Telecommuting Glenn Krell 01 Feb 2000 13:38 EST

Hi resadm-l folks, thought you'd be interested in the
University of California guidelines on this, they are linked up with:
http://hrweb.berkeley.edu/POLICY/DDtelec.htm

As more things become ERA-oriented in research
administration, we'll see more telecommuting.  However, to be
service-oriented one must budget ample time for in-person visits,
especially with clients/faculty.  Anyway, hope the above helps
any snowbound research administrators out there!

Best,
Glenn Krell
Grants Coordinator
UC Berkeley School of Public Health