Re: Funding Opportunity Searches On Your Own? Marie Smith 01 Feb 2000 12:04 EST

One of the ways I find research opportunities is to do Internet keyword
searches using mega search engines such as dogpile.  I have found some
interesting sources of funding this way.

Marie F. Smith
Manager of Grants Administration
Institution of Ecosystem Studies
PO Box AB, Route 44A
Millbrook, NY 12545
(914) 677-5343 (phone)
(914) 677-7508 (direct)
(914) 677 5976 (fax)
xxxxxx@ecostudies.org

-----Original Message-----
From: (RAMS) mk [mailto:xxxxxx@RAMS.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2000 11:25 AM
To: xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
Subject: Funding Opportunity Searches On Your Own?

If your institution is doing its own funding opportunity searches instead of
-- or in addition to -- the various subscription services, we would
appreciate hearing from you. You can respond either directly to me off-line
or within the list.

Marilyn Keyes
Research and Management Systems, Inc. (RAMS)
xxxxxx@rams.com    301-975-0103 x3047