Re: Telecommuting Debra B. Linzer 01 Feb 2000 12:11 EST

To define it broadly:
The employee is doing the majority of his work off-campus (most often from home)
and only has to visit campus infrequently.

Charlie Hathaway <xxxxxx@AECOM.YU.EDU> on 02/01/2000 11:07:11 AM

Please respond to Research Administration Discussion List <xxxxxx@hrinet.org>

To:   xxxxxx@HRINET.ORG
cc:    (bcc: Debra B. Linzer/MDACC)