Re: Modular Grants Dean,Nancy 18 Jan 2000 17:45 EST

Linda,

Here's our direct link to the ORSP section of our website that I manage. Its
not totally up-to-date but you may find it helpful.

http://www3.uchc.edu/~orsp/

I do know what you mean about catching up, its terrible when your out! I was
out with a bad bout of my asthma for two weeks and now I'm absoooolutely
swamped! It just never ends!

I think I would love to live in Arizona! I hate the cold weather here and
the past couple of days its been miserable!

Well, best go now.
Regards,