Re: Modular Grants Linda Richardson 18 Jan 2000 16:27 EST

Thanks so much for your help!

Yes,  3 operations and what feels like a whole pharmacy full of
prescriptions later, I feel like a whole new person - now if I can just
catch up the workload and all the changes that have gone on . . . :-)

Your website is great, and very well organized.