Re: RESADM-L Digest - 12 Jan 2000 to 13 Jan 2000 Browning, Lynzee Engel 14 Jan 2000 22:55 EST

Hi,  we don't have a method for this yet.  so I would like to know what you
determine from the emails you get Diana.  Maybe you could share the summary
with us on line?   Lynzee Engel Browning,  Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, LA,
CA