Re: wild bird research Freed, Linda 14 Jan 2000 16:47 EST

I can't answer all your questions, but here's a source where you may find
the info:
The Orinthological Council's "BirdNet" web site includes an on-line edition
of their "Guidelines to use of Wild Birds in Research" at
http://www.nmnh.si.edu/BIRDNET/

Linda S. Freed
Office of Grants and Sponsored Programs
Austin Peay State University