Re: USDA grants Elizabeth C. Lieberman 12 Jan 2000 13:02 EST

We've had about a 6-month turnaround on several USDA "strengthening"
proposals we've submitted -- neither for the seed grant.

Liz
Liz Lieberman
Director, Office of Sponsored Research
Assistant Dean of the College
Wellesley College
Wellesley, MA 02481
Phone: (781) 283-3587;  Fax: (781) 283-3695
E-mail: xxxxxx@wellesley.edu