Small Disadvantaged Business Amy Tang 06 Jan 2000 09:25 EST

Good Morning Everyone,

In light of Mike's recent email regarding the problems that the listserv
was facing, I thought I would repost this question, in case it was lost due
to Y2K.  I apologize, in advance, if this is the second time you are
receiving this message.

>I have a question regarding small disadvantaged businesses (SDB).
>
>Our institute has a contract which requires us to purchase a certain
>percentage of our supplies from SDB.  I have checked both the SBA website,
>as well as a state website for small businesses, but haven't had any luck
>locating a SDB that sells laboratory/medical supplies.
>
>I would appreciate it if anyone could give me the name and contact
>information of a SDB that sells laboratory/medical supplies and/or a
>website where I could search for one.
>
>Thanks for your help!
>
>Amy Tang

Amy Tang