Re: United Soybean Board Snodgrass, Darri 19 Mar 1998 08:42 EST

The ACHRI has never contracted with the Soybean Board, but we would never
agree to the terms you described, especially the clauses related to rights
to publications and patents.  The budget issues would also be of great
concern.  Unless some great compromise was reached, ACHRI would refuse to
enter a contract such as this.  I will be interested to hear what other
institutions say...

Darri
Darri L. Snodgrass
Administrative Director of PreAward Services
Arkansas Children's Hospital Research Institute
1120 Marshall Street
Little Rock, AR  72202-3591
Phone:  (501) 320-3581  Fax:  (501) 320-3547
e-mail:   xxxxxx@exchange.uams.edu

------