Re: Audit after 3 yrs Elaine Gayman 26 Nov 1996 09:18 EST

At 09:28 AM 11/25/96 -0500, you wrote:
>At the NCURA meeting in Washington, I sat in on the audit info on A-128 &
>A-133 on Wednesday morning.  I heard someone say that the data retention time
>frame on audits has changed.  Originally, the agencies could audit 3yrs from
>the final payment, however, at the meeting someone said that it is now 3yrs
>from final report receipt.  Can anyone tell me where this came from and where
>in the regs the change appears?  I even called KPMG and they were looking into
>it as well.
>        Carol Sottosanti
>        Lehigh University
>        xxxxxx@Lehigh.edu
>        (610) 758-3863
>Carol,

A-110 Paragraph .53(b) is where in the regs this comes from (issued November
29, 1993).
Elaine Gayman                                            ^---^
Grant Accountant                                         (o o)
University of Scranton                                     v
phone:  717-941-6263                                    (>   <)
Fax:  717-941-7976                                      (     )
email:  xxxxxx@lion.uofs.edu                            ^ ^