Re: Grant Databases Lou Lafrado 28 Oct 1996 17:44 EST

Doug,

Thanks for the post.  I am surprised at the price of the pacjage you
mentioned.  At $130 it seems like a steal.  I appreciate your comments about
being careful, the last thing we need is to make a mistake and do the wrong
thing which can be worse than doing nothing.

Lou

At 12:43 PM 10/25/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Louis,
>
>I am glad you are taking a serious look at it.  If possible, upgrade to
>Windows95 (I never thought I'd find myself promoting a Microsoft product)
>and buy the Corel Office Proffessional 7 software on CDROM.  This package
>includes the most recent versions of WordPerfect, Quattro Pro and Paradox
>for the unbelievably low price of ca $130.  That includes may other
>software programs, 1,000 fonts plus, literaly, entire books on each
>software program.  It is an unbelievable deal.
>Just plan carefully and adopt a flexible design so you can add to the
>database in the future.
>
>Doug Wilde
>xxxxxx@engr.uark.edu

Louis J. Lafrado, Ph.D.
Research Administrator
University of New Mexico Cancer Center
900 Camino de Salud, NE    Albuquerque, New Mexico  87131
(505)  277-0177/voice    277-2841/fax    xxxxxx@argo.unm.edu  (email)
 "Information is the currency of democracy"  Thomas Jefferson