Re: Clinical Study IDC Rates Lynne M. Pecze 26 Aug 1996 12:11 EST

The clinical rate at Henry Ford Health System is 22% of total direct costs.
 I would be very interested in your results because we are constantly being
pushed by the companies and our researchers.
 ----------
From: Research Administration Discussion Group
To: Multiple recipients of list RESADM-L
Subject: Clinical Study IDC Rates
Date: Wednesday, August 21, 1996 1:28PM

Dear Colleagues-

The indirect cost rate for clincial studies at the University of
Florida is 25% of total direct costs.  What are the rates applied to
clinical studies at some of your institutions?  Please indicate what
base is used.  Thanks for your help.  If there is interest I can post
results to whoever is interested.  Thanks.

Thomas J. Roberts, Assistant Director for Research
University of Florida, College of Medicine
Phone (904) 392-5398, Fax (904) 392-7427
e-mail  "xxxxxx@dean.med.ufl.edu"