Re: Indirect Cost Distribution Policy Linda Patton 22 Nov 1995 10:11 EST

Thanks for your reply. I'm quite familiar with the former article; I will
review the latter.

Per your request, I am forwarding your reply to all recipients.

Linda W. Patton, Director               E-Mail: xxxxxx@teetot.acusd.edu
Office of Sponsored Programs            Phone:  619/260-6825
University of San Diego                 FAX:    619/260-2225
5998 Alcala Park, Maher Hall #278
San Diego, CA 92110-2492