NSF "smart" forms Jean Humphries 26 Sep 1995 12:05 EST

>Date:         Tue, 26 Sep 1995 11:43:10 -0400
>Sender: Research Administration Discussion Group
>              <xxxxxx@ALBNYDH2.BITNET>
>From: Franci Farnsworth <xxxxxx@MIDDLEBURY.EDU>
>Subject:      NSF "smart" forms
>To: Multiple recipients of list RESADM-L <xxxxxx@ALBNYDH2.BITNET>
>
>Has anyone yet developed "smart" NSF Forms using the new NSF forms?  I know
>that there were a number of places that made their smart forms available in
>the past and our faculty appreciated having these forms available.  But we
>don't do enough NSF business to warrent developing such forms ourselves.
>
>NSF has provided electronic forms in both IBM and Mac versions which are a
>great help -- but they aren't linked to a spreadsheet.
>
>Franci
>
>Frances Vinal Farnsworth
>Coordinator of Sponsored Research
>Grants Office - Forest Hall
>Middlebury College
>Middlebury, VT 05753
>
>email:  xxxxxx@middlebury.edu
>phone:  802-388-3711x5889
>fax:  802-388-6436

===============================
Franci,

 Try our web site.  http://engineer.tamu.edu/tees/trs/forms.html

 The budget forms  are attached to an Excel 5.0 spreadsheet that
works for us and has defaults for the Texas A&M System, which you can
easily change.  Selecting any of the items on this forms list will download
to your computer.  Both Mac and Windows versions are available in both Word
6.0 and Excel 5.0

 Hope these are of help to you.

 Jean.

Jean N. Humphries
Director, Research Services
Texas Engineering Experiment Station
Texas A&M University System

006 Wisenbaker Engineering Research Center - MS 3406
College Station TX 77843-3406

Phone:    (409) 845-1264
Fax:      (409) 845-9643
Email:    xxxxxx@tamu.edu