Re: State institutions Len Paplauskas 07 Sep 1994 07:10 EST

"Marcia L. Zuzolo" <xxxxxx@RUGS.BRY.INDIANA.EDU> writes:

>I am interesting in hearing particularly from state-funded colleges
>and universities as to your state's practice of paying indirect costs
>to you.  That is, do your state agencies pay indirect costs on grants
>they award to your institution?
>
>Generally, here in Indiana, state agencies do not allow us to charge
>indirects.

In CT depends on state agency and ultimate source of funds.  We've rec'd
none, partial, and full IDCs on our agmnts, depending.

Leonard P. Paplauskas    Assistant Vice President for Research     |
203-679-3173             University of Connecticut Health Center   |
FAX 679-2670             Farmington, CT   06030-5355               |

xxxxxx@neuron.uchc.edu                                           |
xxxxxx@sun.uchc.edu                                            |