Question about use of tadpoles in research Christine Hempowicz (07 Sep 2012 09:35 EST)
Re: Question about use of tadpoles in research Young, Katherine S (07 Sep 2012 10:52 EST)
Re: Question about use of tadpoles in research Charles Hathaway (07 Sep 2012 11:19 EST)
Re: Question about use of tadpoles in research Carolyn Elliott-Farino (07 Sep 2012 11:22 EST)
Re: Question about use of tadpoles in research Karen Dickinson-Mazzei (07 Sep 2012 11:58 EST)
Re: Question about use of tadpoles in research Gila Budescu (07 Sep 2012 14:06 EST)

Re: Question about use of tadpoles in research Gila Budescu 07 Sep 2012 14:06 EST

Yes, also see http://grants.nih.gov/grants/olaw/faqs.htm#App_5

Does the PHS Policy apply to larval forms of amphibians and fish?
Yes, larval forms of fish and amphibians have vertebrae and are covered by the PHS Policy.
Gila Budescu, PhD, CRA
Director, Sponsored Research and Program Development
The Rockefeller University
Room 301, Founders Hall
1230 York Ave, Box 82
New York, NY  10065