Re: Research Administrator Positions Costing Guidelines David Harrison 25 Mar 2010 09:49 EST

I was quite amused ;->

Dave

--
David Harrison
Senior Research Administrator, Sponsored Research Services

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is
intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
destroy any copies of this information.