ERA Commons and grants.gov on weekends Maryellen O'Brien 26 Apr 2009 13:08 EST

HI,
I spoke with both last week and neither group has customer service folks
working on the weekends.  I believe that the emails we get are computer
generated and come whether humans are present or not.  Like many of you, our
pre-award group has been working off and on at various hours all weekend.

Maryellen O'Brien
Assistant Director
Office of Research and
 Sponsored Programs
Rutgers, The State University
ASB III, 3 Rutgers Plaza
New Brunswick, NJ  08901

Voice:  732-932-0150 x2111
Fax:     732-932-0162

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of
Annette Lujan
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 1:32 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] grants.gov

Nope... but many of us are still working on the packages,
from what I hear... and I just successfully received a
confirmation from GG on a corrected resubmission.  Also,
eRA commons picked up once this weekend - and notices are
still trickling through on several of our submissions from
last week.

Annette Lujan
Asst. Director of Proposal Development
Office of University Research
California State University, Long Beach
1250 Bellflower Blvd. Suite 310
Long Beach, CA 90840
xxxxxx@csulb.edu

On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 13:10:33 -0400
 bonnie kwit <xxxxxx@OAKLAND.EDU> wrote:

> I thought grants.gov was open 24-7.  Just called and
>they are not.
>

> Bonnie Kwit
>
> Grant and Contract Officer
>
> Oakland University
>
> 505 Wilson Hall
>
> Rochester, MI   48308
>
> (248) 370-4116
>
> xxxxxx@oakland.edu

>are available
> via our web site at http://www.hrinet.org (click on
>"Listserv Lists")

Annette Lujan
Assistant Director for Proposal Development
California State University, Long Beach
1250 Bellflower Boulevard
Long Beach, CA 90840
562-985-1567