Re: grants.gov Annette Lujan 26 Apr 2009 12:32 EST

Nope... but many of us are still working on the packages,
from what I hear... and I just successfully received a
confirmation from GG on a corrected resubmission.  Also,
eRA commons picked up once this weekend - and notices are
still trickling through on several of our submissions from
last week.

Annette Lujan
Asst. Director of Proposal Development
Office of University Research
California State University, Long Beach
1250 Bellflower Blvd. Suite 310
Long Beach, CA 90840
xxxxxx@csulb.edu

On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 13:10:33 -0400
 bonnie kwit <xxxxxx@OAKLAND.EDU> wrote:

> I thought grants.gov was open 24-7.  Just called and
>they are not.
>

> Bonnie Kwit
>
> Grant and Contract Officer
>
> Oakland University
>
> 505 Wilson Hall
>
> Rochester, MI   48308
>
> (248) 370-4116
>
> xxxxxx@oakland.edu

>are available
> via our web site at http://www.hrinet.org (click on
>"Listserv Lists")

Annette Lujan
Assistant Director for Proposal Development
California State University, Long Beach
1250 Bellflower Boulevard
Long Beach, CA 90840
562-985-1567