Re: G.G submssion error message Stan Bolotin 26 Nov 2008 15:10 EST

We received this message on a National Institute of Justice submission.
Soon thereafter, we got another email indicating that the sponsor agency
had retrieved the application.  The proposal was then assigned an agency
tracking number that I could find on grants.gov.  So I think it's pretty
safe to ignore this error message.

Stan