Re: Question -- Approval for charges against sponsored programs Angela Sgroi 08 May 2008 10:06 EST
We used to have a one-stop-shop but the college reorganized our offices
and those functions are back in Business Services.  We have a wonderful
collaborative relationship with that office and I am trying to create a
"virtual one-stop-shop" on our website in order to maintain the benefits
of a seamless operation.  We haven't yet created it, but I expect to
have it done by the end of the summer.

Angela