Re: Pre-Award Services - Increase Proposal Submissions Pudlo, Laurie 03 Oct 2007 15:32 EST

The Grant Advisor is an inexpensive online monthly newsletter.  It is
"general" but highlights upcoming deadlines for the next 3 months.

http://www.grantadvisor.com/about.htm

L.N. Pudlo, Administrative Manager
University of Connecticut OSP
438 Whitney Rd. Ext., U-1133
Storrs, CT 06269-1133
(860) 486-4247

***

Behalf Of
> Kristy Ford
> Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 4:00 PM
> To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
> Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] Pre-Award Services - Increase Proposal
Submissions

> I think Genius is more effective.  It allows the faculty to set up an
account and include
> their study/research interests and other preferences that provides
funding
> opportunities tailored to their interests.  It also allows them to
search for possible
> collaborators who share their research interests, which is very
beneficial during a time
> in which federal agencies are more likely to fund collaborative,
lower-risk proposals.
> However, I do not have as much experience with InfoEd as others may
have.

> Kristy
>
> Kristy Ford
> Grant Management Manager
> Office of Sponsored Programs/MHUMC
> 4750 Waters Ave. Suite 212
> Savannah, GA  31404
> (912)350-6379

> Is Infoed Effective?
>
> James Cappellucci, Sr. Financial Analyst
> Research Finance
> Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
> 330 Brookline Avenue, BR109, 2nd Floor
> Boston, MA  02115