Re: Policy Question/Salaries Pamela T. Plotkin 26 Apr 2007 20:40 EST

Hi Maria,

If you want to see a written policy from an institution (East TN State
University) click on the following link
http://www.etsu.edu/research/researchpolicies.htm and then click on

"Policy on the Distribution of Salary Savings from Grants & Contracts"

Enjoy,

Pam

Pamela Plotkin, Ph.D.
Deputy Director of Sponsored Program Services
Cornell University
120 Day Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853
607-254-8329