Re: CRA Exam - what's it like Joyce Davies 29 Mar 2007 07:28 EST

I felt that the sample test was much easier than the actual exam. Since I
studied on my own, without the benefit of a study group, I used the sample
test to help me figure out what subject areas and terms I needed to
research further. Even if I thought I knew the subject, I researched it
further to see what other information was out there. The internet was a
fabulous tool for researching all sorts of information.

I took a review course a month before the exam, and it really just
confirmed what I had already figured out on my own but it gave me the added
focus and confidence for the final days before the exam. I believe if you
have the opportunity to get involved with a study group, it would be more
beneficial than the review course. I just didn't have that available to me
at the time.

Joyce M. Davies, CPA, CRA
Senior Manager, Financial Services
Ohio University's Voinovich Center for Leadership and Public Affairs
The Ridges, Building 22, Rm 108
Athens, OH 45701

(P)740-597-2578
(F)740-593-4398
xxxxxx@ohio.edu

--On Wednesday, March 28, 2007 1:38 PM -0700 Kristen Wolff