Re: Recognition programs JCU Director of Sponsored Research 23 Nov 2004 09:56 EST

Wow!  There's been some really interesting ideas circulated here.

We host a reception in spring for all faculty grant awardees (you must be
funded to attend; nothing is done for those who submitted unfunded
proposals) and faculty authors whose book has been published.  The event is
well-attended and we get phone calls from people who think they should have
been invited but weren't.

Recently, we have held the reception just before the opening lecture for the
Celebration of Scholarship!

Lori, I hope you'll post a compilation of messages sent directly to you.

Cathy

Catherine T. Anson, MA, CIM
Director of Sponsored Research
John Carroll University
20700 North Park Blvd.
University Heights, OH  44118-4581
TEL: 216-397-4520
FAX: 216-397-3009
xxxxxx@jcu.edu
http://www.jcu.edu/research

Applications for the Celebration of Scholarship! now online:
http://www.jcu.edu/research/celebrate