Re: Salary Survey Bill Campbell 01 Jul 2004 15:35 EST

Ruth, I think that would work.  You seem to have a good handle on this;
would you be willing to draft a survey following your outline?  And maybe
put it on the web also, using Survey Monkey? (What a great name!)  I think
we'd all be grateful and in your debt.

Regards, Bill