Re: InfoEd / Banner Jon Elizabeth Hart 27 Mar 2002 11:08 EST

We use InfoEd's SPIN/SMARTS/GENIUS module, plus Proposal Tracking (grants
admin. data base) and Tech Transfer.  We have done beta testing for them on
their Proposal Development module (grantwriting) which we hope to get in
final form shortly.  We use Crystal Reports to get more sophisticated
reports out of Proposal Tracking than the reporting tool they provide
(which product you can dump into Excel).  The PT module is quite good and
gathers all the information you would want, especially with their ability
to add as many user defined fields as you wish, which also are
searchable.  That is not to say that they don't have their faults.    If
you want further info on InfoEd, please contact me directly.
Joni.