Re: VA/University Appointments Cecelia Wood 15 Mar 2002 08:44 EST

Tim
Hold your ground.  NIH will not accept the total salary.  We have been
told that we had to use the University base.

Cecelia Wood
Manager, Grants/Contracts
Center for Clinical Epidemiology & Biostatistics (CCEB)
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
423 Guardian Drive
217 Blockley Hall
Philadelphia, Pa.  19104-6021
Phone: 215.573.1360 Fax: 215.573.5518