Re: Moving On Jon Elizabeth Hart 28 Aug 2001 09:43 EST

Julie,
Congratulations on your new position.  I hope it is all you dream it will
be.  See you at SRA/NCURA.
Joni.

At 10:28 AM 8/28/01 -0400, you wrote:

>Dear Friends and Colleagues,
>
>After many years at Wake Forest, I have accepted the position of
>Director of Sponsored Programs at the University of Florida, Institute
>of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS).  No phone number or email
>address at UF yet, but should be reachable by email until the end of
>September at the old WFU address......
>
>Keep in touch!
>
>Best regards,
>
>Julie
>

>--
>Julie B. Cole
>Executive Director
>Division of Research Programs and Partnerships
>Wake Forest University
>336/758-5888
>336/758-1959 FAX
>xxxxxx@wfu.edu

Jon Hart, Director, Sponsored Programs Administration
The Rockefeller University
1230 York Ave.-Box 82, NY, NY 10021-6399
tel:  (212) 327-8054; fax:  (212) 327-8400