Re: computer systems Bob Beattie 12 Feb 2000 00:15 EST

Yes I know about the UMinn system.  I have seen a couple of demos and it is
very impressive.  I wish we had something like that.  The Columbia system
under development also seems impressive, and there is Coesus, and some
others. I only commented on those of which I have a personal knowledge.