CARES - Agency Tracking Number? Vargas, Pamela A (16 Apr 2020 07:27 EST)
Re: CARES - Agency Tracking Number? MaryTherese Kocevar (16 Apr 2020 07:35 EST)
Re: CARES - Agency Tracking Number? Vargas, Pamela A (16 Apr 2020 08:02 EST)

Re: CARES - Agency Tracking Number? MaryTherese Kocevar 16 Apr 2020 07:35 EST

Pam,
I don't have information on when we can get draw the funds, but I did get a tracking number from USDE about 24 hours after I submitted.
Teri

Sincerely,
Teri Kocevar, CRA
Director, Sponsored Programs & Research Services
Phone:  (216)687-3675

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List <xxxxxx@LISTS.HEALTHRESEARCH.ORG> On Behalf Of Vargas, Pamela A
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2020 8:27 AM
To: xxxxxx@LISTS.HEALTHRESEARCH.ORG
Subject: [RESADM-L] CARES - Agency Tracking Number?

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Cleveland State University! Do not click links, open attachments or reply, unless you recognize the sender's email address and know the content is safe!

Hi, all!

Should we expect a Dept of Ed tracking number for e CARES submission?  If so, how long did it take to receive one after agency retrieval?

And while I am asking, does anyone have information in when we can draw down funds?

Thanks,

Pam
or click the following link:
http://lists.healthresearch.org/scripts/wa-HLTHRES.exe?SUBED1=RESADM-L&A=1